Welcome to a new link up here at Paper Issues! The theme for the next two weeks is called Fill 'er Up.
The PI girls have created some awesome projects to share with you (see above). How are you going to interpret this theme? Here are some ideas to get you started...
- What ful-"fills" you and makes you happy? Is it your family, like Amy scrapped about?
- "Fill" a vellum pocket or frame with sequins or confetti (like Leah and Mandy Kay did) or take the theme literally and "fill" fabulous fabric bags with Valentine goodies like Sherri did or "fill" adorable diecut cups with chocolates like Corri did.
- Use a bitty bag to house a journaling tag, photos or memorabilia.
- Diecut shapes or a title out of your background and "fill" the space with patterned paper or other items. Alex filled the heart on her layout with sequins.
- Maybe you want to document how much it costs to "fill" your car's gas tank or today's gas prices.
- You could even create a page about the heartwarming movie, Up.
Link up your projects (new or old) between now and February 16th for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the Paper Issues store.
**Be sure to link back to Paper Issues for a chance to win.**
Your project may even be featured on the Paper Issues Facebook page, Instagram, Pinterest or right here on the Paper Issues blog.