Are you ready for a brand new issue? An issue filled with happiness and sunshine? Then it's time to introduce you to our new link up — Pocket Full of Sunshine. Panda Eight Designs, owned by Paper Issues design team member, Martha Bonneau, is sponsoring this issue. Martha even created a custom set of flair to go along with our new theme. If you love this set as much as we do, you can order your very own (more on that below).
As always, the girls on the Paper Issues team have created some amazing projects (above) to inspire you (using Martha's flair set), but let's throw some more ideas out there:
- Show us your pocket pages/Project Life pages and/or projects with pocket page-style cards on them.
- Think about using an office envelope or vellum pocket.
- Add a sun or sunburst as a design element.
- Share what you keep in your pockets or purse.
- Upcycle a pocket from an old pair of jeans or pants.
- Use the word "sunshine" on your project.
- Put the focus on flair embellishments.
Link your projects (new or old, we're not picky) and link back to Paper Issues between now and April 13th for a chance to win five (5) sets of flair (of your choosing) from the Panda Eight store. Can't wait to see if you win? Use the code SUNSHINE20 to get 20% off anything you order (including the custom set made just for this issue) from Panda Eight through 4/13.
***Please link your project(s) back to Paper Issues in some way to be eligible for the prize.***
Below are the links to Panda Eight's shop and social media sites. Please be sure to visit and tell Martha that Paper Issues sent you.