Can you believe March is already upon us? Not only is it a new month, but it's also time for a new issue here at Paper Issues. For the next two weeks, we'd love for you to link up your projects that fit our Tip-toe Through the Tu-lips theme.
Some of the Paper Issues girls have shared their projects (above) so you can see how they interpreted the theme, but here are some other ideas to get you thinking:
- Anything having to do with spring (planting, raindrops, umbrellas, rainboots, flowers peeking through the ground).
- Show us a project that features flowers (especially tulips) or even floral papers.
- Share the best tip you've ever received.
- Use lips as an embellishment.
- Shhhh...have you ever had to tip-toe around while baby was sleeping? Maybe you made a sign to hang on baby's door.
- Warmer weather is also a great time to get your feet into tip-toe shape with a pretty pedicure.
Link your projects (new or old, we're not picky) between now and March 16th for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the Paper Issues store.
Please be sure to link back to Paper Issues in some way.