Welcome to our brand new issue, Tell Me Dies, Tell Me Sweet Little Dies, sponsored by Jillibean Soup! Let's take a look at what members of the Paper Issues design team cooked up with product sent to them by Jillibean Soup.
Note: Clicking on each design team members' name will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
What sorts of projects fit the Tell Me Dies theme? Here are a few ideas...
- Show us your mad fussy cutting skills.
- Use scissors or sewing notions as embellishments, maybe even sewing-themed paper.
- Use die cuts of all kinds — pre-made, from a manual die cut machine and/or an electronic machine. Be sure to check out the wonderful Jillibean Soup cut files in the Silhouette store.
- Put the focus on your journaling.
- Share a family story that's been passed down from generation-to-generation.
- Are bedtime stories part of the nighttime routine in your house (as in "tell me a story")? Is there a favorite, one you read over and over and over?
- Show us memorial pages about loved ones who are no longer with us.
- Create a layout that's all about you (as in "all about me")
- Use Jillibean Soup products.
***Link up and link back to Paper Issues between now and September 14th to be eligible to win a goodie bag of Jillibean Soup products. Feel free to link up as many times as you'd like. Maybe you'll be inspired to create something new, but you are welcome to share older creations as well.
Here are the links to Jillibean Soup's product and social media sites. Please be sure to visit and tell them Paper Issues sent you.